Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CHATROOMS

for 5 years i was a member of AOL. at the end of it the AOL operating system took over my little computer and the happiest day of my computer experiences was letting go of AOL. i left 4 years ago and never looked back until tonight.

we started with 3.0 and got all the way to 8. wow. all my family were on the buddylist and when i wanted to enter a M4M chat room i changed screenames so the relatives couldn't stalk me or track me to whatever room i wanted to try to enter. very often rooms were full and i surfed for open rooms.

here's an expample of what sort of weido's are found in chatrooms and why when i think of chatrooms i get the creeps: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/02/28/ex_trooper_gets_5_years_for_soliciting_sex/

No comments: