I don't know about the crowds at the Detroit or NYC Auto Shows but judging from the overflowing crowds at the Wash DC Auto Show, you would think it was the second coming of Christ or the 40 acres and mule giveaway. In sub degree temperatures hoards of Negroes come out to oogle at the recent offerings from the auto manufacturers. Just today outside the DC Convention Center, I heard men selling scalped tickets, had to navigate through massive traffic jams, saw baby's being pushed in strollers (never mind its around 30 degrees) and just general enthusiasm that a car show does not deserve. A car show does not deserve this enthusiasm because in the DC metro area the African American population is facing some serious problems. Let me remind you Negroes who never seem to be morally upstanding enough to come out in force on issues that are related to your very survival.
1. A dysfunctional D.C. public school system
3. Incarceration rates that far exceed your percentage of the general population
4. Not being able to afford or having no health care
5. Skyrocketing housing costs
6. Black on Black crime, especially murders
7. Some of the highest rates, of HIV, cancer, diabetes and other chronic illnesses in the country
8. High unemployment rates, and low levels of literacy
9. A war that may be expanded, and oh don't be foolish enough to rule out the fact that a draft maybe re-instated.
Wake up before it's too late!
Signed "New Anonymous"