10. Proliferation of foreign flags being flown in US and in some cases
American flags being burned.
09. Sacrificed goats and various other animals due to rituals being performed in Adams Morgan, etc.
08. Ethnic fiedoms and enclaves being established in certain neighborhoods and speaking
native languages and refusing to learn English.
07. Identity theft mainly involving social security numbers.
06. Demeaning the institution of marriage to obtain US citizenship fraudulantly.
05. Degradation of what it means to be a patriotic American and earn citizenship legally.
04. The ability of Mexico, Latin America and other countries to ignore their responsibility to improve their
economies and way of life for their poor.
03. Gang-related violence and the corresponding costs to jail felons.
02. Costs associated with the healthcare, and social services. etc, required for the uninsured and unemployed.
01. Terrorism (remember Sept 11th).
Oh, by the way before I get responses, I am not against immigrants (I am against law breaking). I do believe the US government has created this problem, and needs to fix it. Everyone in America has to abide by the law and no one gets a free pass, according to the US Constitution. Try going to Mexico illegally and see what the consequences are, and the last time I checked they called themselves a democracy.
Signed "new anonymous".